Hello Everyone and welcome back to my blog!
Today I would like to show you my DT inspiration card for Knitty Kitty Digis and the image I have used is called Kit T and cake.
Please visit our Facebook group to see at all the amazing inspiration from my fellow DT.
What is needed to create the card:
- Kraft card stock, thickness 200mg/m2
- Dark blue card stock, thickness 180mg/m2
- Mixed media card stock, thickness 200mg/2
- A computer
- Microsoft Word program
- Knitty Kitty Digis image called Kit T and cake
- Paper trimmer
- Derwent Inktense pencils
- Faber Castell Polychromos pencils
- Black pigment ink pen
- Make it Crafty Celebrate adapt-a-word chipboards
- Black alcohol marker
- White acrylic marker
- Liquid glue
- Tape adhesive
How to create the card:
- Create a 13,3×10,5cm Kraft card base with the fold at the top,
- Open the Microsoft Word program on your computer and import the image and resize to 9cm height,
- In order to achieve the no line colouring technique we need to fade the lines of the image, so click on the image and choose “Format” on the task bar on the top, then the tab “Color” and we choose the “light grey”,
- Print the image on the Mixed media card stock and colour it with the help of the waterbrush and the watercolor pencils.
- Once it’s dry color with the polychromos pencils to add some more texture.
- With the black pen add the eyes and whiskers of the kitties, the string of the bunt and the tea-bag.
- To finish off add some white accents with a white acrylic marker,
- Trim the image to 11,5x9cm,
- Trim the blue card stock to 12,1×9,6cm,
- Adhere the image on the blue card stock and then adhere them to the card base.
- Paint the chipboard words with the black alcohol marker and adhere them with glue on the bottom right of the image.
I had so much fun coloring this image and creating the card and I hope you like it.
You might want to pin the pictures on your board for later reference and inspiration.
Thank you for visiting me today,
I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Show us your pussies – cats only challenge
Aud Sentiments Challenge
Crafting with an Attitude
Cute card Thursday
Crafting by Designs
Crafty Creations challenges
World Wide Open DT challenge
Classic DT challenge
A perfect time to craft
The Crafty Addicts
Through the Craftroom door