Hello Everyone and welcome back to my blog!
Today I am sharing with you three new cards I created using the stamps from the Making Cards & Papercraft Magazine February 2020 digital edition.
The stamp set is called “Paws for thought” and the dogs are so cute!
I thought I would create some CAS and more masculine cards that would be perfect for the men in our lives for Valentine’s day.
- I printed the stamps on Neenah solar white card stock and fussy cut the images and sentiments.
- I first used alcohol markers on the images, to create the texture on their fur I used Copic colorless blending solution and a rag, (a tip I learned on the Coloring challenge roadtrip – online edition by Kathy Racoosin).
- After that with the help of Coloring pencils I added more texture and accents.
- I also added some white accents with a white gel pen.
- I used three white card bases and on each one I adhere some torn pattern paper to anchor my critters.
- I adhered the critters on top of the pattern papers with foam tape.
- For the sentiments I used black card stock to mat them and adhered them on the cards.
I had so much fun creating these cards and I hope you like them!
I think these stamps are super cute and there is a bunch more included in the stamp set that one can play with.
Leave me a comment on which card is your favorite.
Please consider subscribing to my blog so you can see more of my creations.
Feel free to pin the pictures on your Pinterest board for later reference and inspiration.
Thank you for visiting!