Hello Everyone and welcome back to my blog,
Today I would like to share with you a card I created back in March 2020 for the Daily Marker 30 day challenge organised by Kathy Racoosin from The Daily Marker
- For this card I have used the Simon says Stamp background stamp called Pretty Peonies,
- I stamped it on watercolour paper with Gina K designs amalgam ink in “Warm glow” using my Tim Holtz stamping platform.
- I applied a first layer with my Zig real brushes and a water brush.
- When it was dry I added more details and depth with my Faber Castell polychromos pencils.
- I also added some accents and highlights with a white signo pen.
- I tore carefully the sides of the paper and matted it with black cardstock.
- I then adhered it on an A4 white card base.
- For the sentiment I added a strip of pre made sentiments by Simon says Stamp